Cary Scheer Has Received a Pending Customer Complaint

Cary ScheerPublicly available records published by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and accessed on August 7, 2017 indicate that Texas-based Securities America broker/adviser Cary Scheer has received a pending customer dispute. Fitapelli Kurta is interested in hearing from investors who have complaints regarding Mr. Scheer (CRD# 4167119).

Cary Scheer has spent 16 years in the securities industry and has been registered with Securities America in Southlake, Texas since 2016. Previous registrations include Girard Securities in Southlake, Texas; QA3 Financial Corporation in McKinney, Texas; Investment Professionals in Gainesville, Texas; DFC Investor Services in Frisco, Texas; Chase Investment Services in Chicago, Illinois; Compass Brokerage in Birmingham, Illinois; Banc One Securities Corporation in Chicago, Illinois; and Access in Richardson, Texas. He is registered as a broker and investment adviser in Texas.

According to his BrokerCheck report, he has received one pending customer complaint and resigned from a former employer.

In March 2017 a customer alleged Cary Scheer, while employed at Girard Securities, breached his fiduciary duty, committed fraud, violated the Oklahoma Securities Act, acted negligently, misrepresented and omitted material facts related to an investment, breached contract, and was negligent in his supervisory duties. The customer is seeking $150,000 in damages in the pending complaint.

In 2008 Cary Scheer voluntarily resigned from his position at Investment Professionals following allegations he failed to properly supervise an assistant.

If you or someone you know has lost money investing with Cary Scheer, call Fitapelli Kurta at 877-238-4175 for a free consultation. You may be eligible to recoup your losses. Fitapelli Kurta accepts all cases on a contingency basis: we only get paid if and when you collect money. Time to file your claim may be limited, so we encourage you to avoid delay. Call 877-238-4175 now to speak to an attorney for free.


Contact Information